Tuesday, March 16, 2010

cross stitch locket: The Monarch & Dr. Girlfriend

When it comes to romance, you automatically think of cartoons, right? ME TOO! That's what inspired me to make this love-filled locket with teeny cross stitch pictures of The Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend from the Venture Brothers. It's my own charted design and stitched on teeny aida cloth -- I don't even know the thread count because I lost the packaging, but it's small! As you can see by the photos with a quarter in them, the locket itself is barely 2" tall, so it's a delicate little piece of geeky jewelry that can be worn closed and look like a glittering golden pendant or open to reveal your love of top-rate cartoons! Posted for sale in my etsy shop.

Dr. Girlfriend & The Monarch cross stitch locket



Dr. Girlfriend & The Monarch cross stitch locket



Dr. Girlfriend & The Monarch cross stitch locket



. : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : .
Interested in owning a piece like this?
Check out my Etsy shop
or email me for a custom order!
. : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : .

No comments:

LinkWithin