Friday, January 8, 2010

Mr. Bananagrabber dot painting

I think I might have officially lost my banana-peeling mind. I've been watching Arrested Development like a lady possessed recently and it inspired me to paint up this little number! GOB always lamented giving up animation rights, and as well he should have! Look what it has become!

I'm working on a stockpile of paintings to sell at the various comic conventions that I'll be exhibiting at this year. It's a lot of hard work, but clearly, I don't take myself too seriously. Although, the side effects (lack of social life, frozen banana cravings) are severe, I'm still having fun with it!

Mr. Bananagrabber



. : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : .
Interested in owning a piece like this?
Check out my Etsy shop
or email me for a custom order!
. : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : .

No comments:

LinkWithin