Friday, January 15, 2010

Link dot painting

Better than a text link, a hyperlink, or even a reference link: it's Zelda's link. Ok, alright, hold your boos and hisses! I know that was a bad joke! I'm just embracing my inner bad joke teller. So... there.

Anyway, I recently inherited a Nintendo 64 (woot!) and accompanying it was Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time. I'm literally partying like it's 1999! Or 1998 or whatever. And I'm slooooooowly figuring it out - and having fun all the while. Which brought to mind my dear hero, Link. I found this simplistic image of him and just loved the big-eyed heroism of it, so I painted it! Link is brought to spotty life on a 6x8" canvas board, so he's smaller than my usual paintings, which makes him extra special.

Coming soon to a comic con near you! I hope comic con folks like video games! (har har)

'Link



. : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : .
Interested in owning a piece like this?
Check out my Etsy shop
or email me for a custom order!
. : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : .

1 comment:

LinkWithin