Thursday, December 31, 2009

Stitch dot painting

I was very excited to receive this commission request from some fine folks over at the MiceChat message boards. It seems some friends on the boards were having a Secret Santa swap and one of the Santas commissioned me to make a gift for their swap partner. I contacted the recipient to ask which character they wanted me to pick and she chose Stitch. I'd never painted Stitch before and I really had fun painting him!

The background color is "raspberry" (the pictures look a little darker, like red) and it looks nice against the light blue background and the contrasting blues on Stitch's body.

I worked from an image selected by the recipient, which displayed Stitch's cute little stubby tail, which really is adorable.

I hope she likes it!

Stitch dot painting - commission



Stitch dot painting - commission




Stitch dot painting - commission
. : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : .
Interested in owning a piece like this?
Check out my Etsy shop
or email me for a custom order!
. : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : .

No comments:

LinkWithin